X

Community

Community2020-11-25T11:40:50-06:00

As a member owned cooperate one of our missions at Southern Lakes is to give back to the communities we serve. Check back often for stories, articles, and to find out what is happening on our calendar of events.

Mortgage Monday – Factors That Affect Your Interest Rate

January 11th, 2021|

Hello Southern Lakes Members! Welcome back to Mortgage Monday with me, Shelly, your local Mortgage Loan Officer at your local lender, Southern Lakes Credit Union! Today’s topic is: Factors that affect your interest rate You may have seen really low [...]

Thank You Thursday – Boys and Girls Club

January 7th, 2021|

Happy Thursday! We have highlighted different non-profit organizations in the Kenosha area and all they do to better our community. We are extremely blessed and truly thankful to once again be in a position to make financial contributions to [...]

Mortgage Monday – Local Lender Advantages

January 4th, 2021|

Hello Southern Lakes Members! Welcome back to Mortgage Monday with me, Shelly, your local Mortgage Loan Officer at your local lender, Southern Lakes Credit Union! Today’s topic is: Advantages of working with a local lender Working with a local [...]

Thank You Thursday – Mahone Fund

December 31st, 2020|

Happy Thursday! We are excited to bring you another #ThankYouThursday. We are blessed and thankful to once again be in a position to make financial contributions to some vital nonprofit organizations serving our area. The Federal Home Loan [...]

Mortgage Monday – How to Remove PMI

December 28th, 2020|

Hello Southern Lakes Members! Welcome back to Mortgage Monday with me, Shelly, your local Mortgage Loan Officer at your local lender, Southern Lakes Credit Union! Today’s topic is: How to remove PMI When you bought your home, you were [...]

Thank You Thursday – Shalom Center

December 24th, 2020|

Happy Thursday! We are excited to bring you #ThankYouThursday. We are blessed and thankful to once again be in a position to make financial contributions to some vital nonprofit organization serving our area. The Federal Home Loan Bank of [...]

Mortgage Monday – Home Buying in the Winter

December 21st, 2020|

Hello Southern Lakes Members! Welcome back to Mortgage Monday with me, Shelly, your local Mortgage Loan Officer at your local lender, Southern Lakes Credit Union! Today’s topic is: Home buying in the winter. It is a well-known fact that [...]

President’s Perspective

December 11th, 2020|

Hello Members of Southern Lakes Credit Union, This year has been full of unexpected twists and turns. Through all of these challenges your Credit Union team has worked hard to do all we can to offer you uninterrupted service. [...]

Welcome to Our Community Page

December 7th, 2020|

Thank you for visiting our Community Page and reading this blog post! You may be asking yourself, “Why should I read my credit union’s blog?” Well, we’re glad you asked that question! As you may know, blog posting is [...]

Go to Top